Measure twice. Cut once. Build stuff.
Timber. Tools. Sandpaper.
Where woodworking gets done.
- SawStop Industrial Tablesaw (Dado set available)
- 5'x10' CNC Router
- 14” Vertical Bandsaw
- 19" Vertical Bandsaw
- 24” Drum Sander
- 8” Jointer
- 20” Planer
- 12” Sliding Compound Miter Saw w/SawGear
- 17" Drill Press
- Drills and Drivers
- Skill Saw and Jigsaws
- Dry Assembly Tables (with built-in vices)
- LOTS of Clamps!
- 18"x47” Wood Lathe (some gouges provided)
- Hand Planes
- Hand Saws (Japanese and Western)
- Files, Rasps
- Hammers and Mallets
- 80” Belt Sander
- Combo Sander (vertical belt and circular)
- Orbital Sanders
- Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Embedded Router Table
- Hollow Chisel Mortising Machine
- Scroll Saws
- Biscuit Jointer
Steel. Aluminum. Copper. Slayer.
Sheet metal. Metal crafting. Metal sculpture. Headbanging is optional (and welcome).
- 7” Horizontal Bandsaw
- Drill Presses
- Abrasive Chop Saw
- Table-Mounted Tube Roller
- Angle Grinders
- 16-Gauge Stomp Sheer
- 16-Gauge Finger Brake
- Sand Blast Cabinet
- Hand Operated Plasma Torch
- Oxy-Acetylene Torch
- 15” Disc Grinder
- Bench Grinder
- Lincoln Electric 140 MIG Welder
- Miller Millermatic 211 MIG Welder
- Everlast 200T TIG Welder
- Miller Dialarc HF TIG Welder
- PRO4848-PLASMA 4'x4' CNC Plasma Machine
- Auto-darkening Welding Hoods
- Welding Gloves, Jumpsuits Arm Covers and Aprons
- Disposable Dust Masks
- Ear and Eye Protection
Gotta design? Put it on a shirt. A poster. A card. Your best friend.
Traditional and digital. Block and screen. Awesome and sauce.
- 4-Color Press for Screenprinting
- Table Brackets for Screenprinting
- Pattern Printing Table
- 24" x 39" Relief Printing Press
- Exposure Unit for Curing Emulsion
- Backlit Washout Station
- Dark Room for Exposure Unit
- Flash Dryer
- Drying Racks
- Various Screens Available to Rent
Engage your imagination.
Make a necklace. Make a bangle. Make it brass. Kick some ass.
- Jewelry Drill Press
- Acetylene Jewelry Soldering Torches
- Jewelers Saw Frames
- Assorted Jewelry Hand Tools
- Flex-Shaft Stations
- Ring and Bracelet Mandrels
- Bench Grinder with Polishing Disks
- Pickling Station
- Metal Break
- Belt Grinders
The Bridge is our Technology focused work area, here we offer computer stations complete with design software to help realize concepts into full designs. Our software packages allow us to interface digital files to various machines around the shop for ultra precise work.
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Blender 3D Modeling
- Large Format Printer
- Computer Controlled 24” Vinyl Cutter
- 18” x 24”45-watt Epilog Laser Cutter/Engraver
- Work Desks
- Leather Working Equipment
- Consew 206RB Industrial Walking Foot Sewing Machine
- Juki DDL-5550N Industrial Sewing Machine
Digital Fabrication Tools
Around the shop, we have machines that are able to take digital files and use them to create super precise components. We have CNC operated machines for Wood, Metal, Vinyl, Etching, and more.
Using the Machine
- Laser runtime rentals are $25/half-hour for members. Non-members can hire our Design and Fabrication team.
- 24in x 18in Epilog 45watt laser cutter
How it works
Access to the Epilog 45watt laser is available:
- Monday-Friday 9am-10pm, Saturday/Sunday 9am-9pm.
- Schedule sessions via the Member Representative by calling (503) 915-4342 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming in to use the machine?
- Check in with the Front Desk and get logged into Corel Draw.
- Your time will start when you sign into Corel Draw.
Using the MachineS
- CNC Router runtime rental is $25/per hour run-time, with a minimum of $50.
- CNC Plasma runtime rental is $25/per hour run-time, with a minimum of $25.
- CNC Router users have access to the following bits: 0.25 up spiral; 0.25" compression bit; 90 deg v-bit; 60 deg v-bit; 0.5" straight bit. Collet sizes are 0.25" or 0.5".
- A Plasma tip is included with the booking; additional tips are available for purchase at the front desk.
How it works
- Sign up for a membership; an Unlimited Membership covers both, otherwise you will need a Metal Shop Membership to access the CNC Plasma Cutter or a Wood Shop Membership to access the CNC Router.
- Take the required orientation class: CNC Plasma Basics or CNC Router Basics.
- Access to the PRO Series 60120 (5’x10′) CNC Router is available in 4-hour sessions and can be scheduled by calling a Member Representative at (503) 915-4342 or emailing email@example.com.
- Access to the PRO Series CNC Plasma Cutter is available in 2-hour sessions and can be scheduled by calling a Member Representative at (503) 915-4342 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming in to use the machine?
- Check out the CNC computer from the front desk.
- Your time will start when you check out the computer and ends when you turn in the computer, so prep your files beforehand.
We offer a stocked tool library full of various power and hand tools that are ready for you and your projects. Anything from Skill Saws, Screw Drivers, to Power Drills can be found here as a resource to our members.
WHAT WILL YOU MAKE?
“Having the space and the resources to work on projects was wonderful, and it was made even better by the community. Whether you need help with your work, or just want to hear about someone else’s cool project ADX is full of amazing people who are happy to teach you what they know.”
– Kathleen C.