Hello! Below are frequently asked questions about our online membership system.
Where can I read ADX’s Terms & Conditions, Privacy, and Refund Policies?
For more information, please go here.
How do the privacy settings work for individuals in your membership system?
There are three settings for an individual profile:
1. Public – Anyone can search for your name in the directory if the directory is open to the world. ADX is set up to only show the directory to members, so Public or Members Only are the same.
2. Members Only – Only members who are signed in can search for your profile in the directory.
3. Private – Only you will be able to see yourself in the search. No one will be able to search for you in the directory.
What will be shown on the member directory?
Only your business website will show on the individual member directory. Also, whatever you put inside your personal profile. Your email address, phone number, and mailing address are only visible to ADX Admins.
How do the privacy settings work for companies?
There are three settings for a company’s profile, very similar to the individual privacy settings:
1. Public – Anyone can search for your company under the “Business Directory”. By default all new companies are set to this.
2. Members Only – Only members who are signed in can search for your company in the directory
3. Private – Only you will be able to see your company in the search. No one will be able to search for you in the directory.
How do I sign up for an event? I can’t access the reduced price.
You are probably not signed into the member portal for ADX. To sign in, simply click on the “sign in” dropdown on the top left side. If you don’t have a password or can’t remember it, please click on “forgot password” to recover your password.
What is the Forum?
This is the central area for members to talk to other members of ADX. Go and post an image of your latest project or ask a question for people to comment on. Get involved with your fellow ADX members outside the shop!
What is SilkStart and why am I receiving messages from them?
SilkStart is the membership management platform that helps support ADX’s membership management. If you have any questions about SilkStart, please don’t hesitate to contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.